You’re just less than 2 months away from Christmas! Have you planned your date yet? How about your holiday OOTD? Be sure that they’re set! But the most important of all, how’s your complexion lately? Is it also holiday-ready? Guys, it’s not just ladies who have to take care of their skin. It is essential that you do it too because of your active lifestyle. Speaking of which, why not try Shades of Shave? We know how you guys like things simplified that’s why it is made just for you! Shades of Shave is like a double agent spy – it works as a face cleanser and shaving foam. Neat, right? Here are 6 active ingredients infused in this dual purpose product that ensures you an irresistible look.
- Bioflavonoids – Also called as vitamin P, Bioflavonoids largely helps in collagen formation as it is needed for tissue growth and repair. Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory properties that promote wound healing.
- Coffee – More specifically, Arabic coffee. Not only do cups of coffee energize us in the morning, it can also boost our complexion for a brighter skin. A night owl? Perfect! Coffee has high antioxidant properties that do not only protect your skin from further sun damage but also help reduce those dark bags under your eyes.
- Broccoli – Broccoli has a unique organic compound that regenerates your sun-damaged skin. It also contains essential vitamins that brings life to lackluster skin and anti-inflammatory factors that can soothe irritated pores.
- Patchouli Oil – This oil stimulates the healing process of wounds and reduces the appearance of scars effectively (goodbye acne marks!). It is also capable of protecting skin against notorious infections.
- Sandalwood Oil – One of the best things that sandalwood offers is a baby butt soft skin. It effectively firms the skin to provide a youthful and supple appearance. Sandalwood also offers clearer complexion by combatting acne and preventing its further onslaught while giving your skin an attractive glow.
- Sweet Orange Oil – A powerful anti-ager. This essential oil competently increases your dexterity to absorb vitamin C, produce collagen, and blood flow which are essential in smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. Besides from saving your skin from premature aging, it also repairs ruined skin caused by the sun and other noxious factors.
You can also visit our website, Facebook, and Instagram account to know more about our products. For daily beauty tips, make sure to follow our Twitter account. Want to try our products? Drop by our stores in SM MOA, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM North EDSA, Ayala Malls The 30th, or our Fairview HQ.