Who says skincare routines are for women only? Slather on Naked Truth and discover its myriad of benefits. It's a face moisturizer with 5 active ingredients guaranteeing a clearer, healthy, and good-looking appearance.
- Wild Indigo – The soothing properties of this plant calms stressed skin and promotes a well-boosted appearance by restoring its smoothness, radiance, and resilience.
- Wheat Bran – Wheat Bran is loaded with essential nutrients that soothe the skin while providing hydration and protection from sun damage. It gently detoxifies your pores and encourages cell regeneration for a renewed skin appearance.
- Patchouli Oil – This essential has the ability to protect wounds from worsening and help speed up its healing process. Patchouli oil is also effective in soothing flaring pores and prevents loosening of muscle tissue and sagging skin; making it a good addition to skincare rituals.
- Sandalwood Oil – It has a toning effect that actively helps in shrinking pore sizes to prevent sagging skin and deliver a supple and youthful complexion. For you guys who like sports (sometimes, too much), you’re going to love the cooling astringent factor of Sandalwood oil. This essential oil naturally sends a cooling wave on your prickly hot skin after a game while putting your acne concerns to rest.
- Sweet Orange Oil – After a long day doing various things, all you want to do is to just. Chill. This essential oil is a capable mood booster with direct access to your brain to bring forth your much-needed relaxation. Besides from that, it also has a high level of vitamin C. Its antioxidant power makes it a great skin saver as it efficiently combats signs of aging and rescues your skin from the damage caused by the sun.
‘Tis the season of giving AND caring for your skin. Unless you want dry and flaky skin. You can also visit our website, Facebook, and Instagram account to know more about our products. For daily beauty tips, make sure to follow our Twitter account. Want to try our products? Drop by our stores in SM MOA, SM Megamall, SM Southmall, SM North EDSA, Ayala Malls The 30th, or our Fairview HQ.